5/06/2008

Oh Woe Is Me

Everywhere I turn people are talking about Grand Theft Auto 4. Being the PC gamer purist that I am I currently own not a single current-gen console. For the past week I have been trying to stave off the calling friends with GTA 4 and crashing in their places but today I hit a new low...

My 3 online friends (A Dutchman, a German and an American) have all been playing GTA 4 for the past few days over Xbox Live having a gay all time. What is a gamer to do? Wait for GTA 4 to hit the PC with bug fixes, 32 player online play and modding potential....or pool my cash and buy a dreaded Gatebox? To make matters worse without my gaming trio ill be forced to return to World of Warcraft for my online MP fix....and I really, REALLY don't want to play a MMO anytime soon.

And the most ironic part of all of this? The main character of GTA 4 is Niko Bellic, a fellow ex-Yugoslav.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

My video game playing days became frozen in time after I purchased GTA: Vice City and Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. That was approximately 6-8 months after I bought the PS2. Like that (finger-snap)...my days had ended.

helen. said...

coolllllllll i'm suprised there is no aisnas in it! =D lol

i'm addicted to my DS =(