3/24/2008

I miss the late 90s

Did something happen in the late 90s that I missed? Fight Club and The Matrix and you can even throw in Sphere and Event Horizon and now The Truman Show. These movies were fun to watch yet made you think, this in my opinion is what defines a good movie. I watched The Truman Show when I was a kid and completely forgot about until a few days ago the title caught my eye while browsing the channel index.

The Truman Show is about Truman Burbank (Jim Carrey), a well to do insurance agent who is playing the lead role in the most watched TV show in human history....a 24 hour TV show that revolves around Truman's life. I wont spoil any more and I suggest you watch it for yourself, don't expect to be wowed but The Truman Show is a perfect movie for a lazy weekend afternoon.

More Info:
Trailer
Wiki

No comments: